Interview with Four of Diamonds
We caught up with the new girl group who are making their own space in the popscape.
W!ZARD News AuthorTweet
Introducing the girl group we're all about to get obsessed with.
Sophia, Caroline, Lauren, Yasmin are Four of Diamonds and, if you're in the UK (or anywhere, really, as we're increasingly learning), you may know who they are. We say that because, despite having only released their debut single on June 14th, when researching for our interview we discovered that they had many fans already, all over the world.
Things to know about Four of Diamonds:
• They're not like any other girl group (especially not that one), and they're not trying to be.
• They describe their look as a bit "rough around the edges" (which makes our look "essentially given up")
• After listening to their debut single 'Name On It (feat. Burna Boy)' you'll realise it has "high repeat value" (whatever that means***)
• They told us it's about somebody not wanting to commit to a relationship, but we reckon it's actually about those times when you're visiting somewhere and you need to put a name badge/label on and it's just HORRIBLE.
• They also went on The X Factor for a bit and it didn't quite work out - but if you get caught up on that, WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!
***A song that you want to repeat over and over and over again.
James Gilmore caught up with Four of Diamonds to chat releasing their debut single AND he has some special messages for them from some of their fans...
Broadcasted exclusively worldwide on W!ZARD Radio Station.
James Gilmore interviews Four of Diamonds
James Gilmore interviews Four of Diamonds to chat releasing their debut single and he has some special messages for them from some fans. (10 minutes)